Planning and Scheduling
Diafora specializes in providing Critical Path Method (CPM) scheduling and project controls. Our CPM scheduling and project controls consultants are experienced in developing, analyzing, updating and monitoring project schedules and other project reporting procedures. We customize our CPM scheduling and project controls services to our clients’ specific needs.
Our team of experienced and expert planners is supported by our contractual and technical experts familiar with preparing programmes at all stages of a project – from bid, to on-site progress to retrospective forensic for use in disputes.
We do not simply plan a project, although we offer that service if required. We bring new ideas, innovative thinking and solutions to problems whilst looking for opportunities to reduce time periods and de-risk through what-if scenarios. We will advise you on how to prepare compliant programmes, the management and presentation of float, critical paths and the necessary records to keep in case a claim situation arises. We use contemporary planning/scheduling software packages in MS Project, Asta Power Project and , given its global acceptance, are particularly skilled in the use of Primavera applications including P6.
Our planners can advise on the following activities:
- Tender, contract and/or baseline programme
- Resource and cost loading of programmes
- Construction solutions and phasing to reduce project duration
- Programme risk identification and comparison of mitigation methods
- Progress monitoring, reporting and audits
- Interface co-ordination
- Time impacts arising from change
- Recovery and accelerated programmes
- Earned value and other project benchmarking measures
- Strategic Planning What if scenarios and Critical Path Analysis
Please contact us today to discuss your Project Planning and Scheduling requirements.