RICS Regulation… the mark of quality
Diafora are regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), and all our Quantity Surveyors and Commercial Consultants are members of, or working towards membership, of this professional body. This should be an important factor when choosing a consultant for your business.
By successfully completing the the Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) course ensures that a person meets the high standards of professionalism required to become a Chartered Surveyor.
Chartered Surveyors are required to uphold a level of knowledge and understanding in a number of key areas, which includes professional ethics. So you know when you take on a chartered surveyor, you can trust them to get the job done.
Diafora are also regulated by the RICS, which conveys to the marketplace that we:
- Practise to globally recognised standards.
- Behave ethically and acts with integrity and honesty.
- Have the required skills and competencies to do the job.
- Manage conflicts of interest transparently.
- Safeguard the security of client money.
- Manages our finances appropriately.
- Provides adequate and appropriate indemnity for your work.
- Handles complaints and disputes fairly.
‘Regulated by RICS’ conveys a consistent message of confidence and quality to all our clients whether they are local, national or international. You can download and view our RICS regulation certificate by clicking here.
If you want to find out more about this, and whats involved, please click here .